Highlands Ranch Dentist
The Highlands Ranch dental services you need at every stage of life.
Patients looking for comprehensive dental services will find everything they need at Meyer Dental.
Dr. Sarah Meyer and Dr. Kha Nyugen are experienced dentists who use a gentle approach so that everyone will develop positive associations with regular dental checkups and build good oral hygiene habits for life.
At Meyer Dental, we keep up with the rapidly advancing changes in technology. If there is an instrument, machine or dental procedure that will make it easier and more affordable for our patients, we make sure to provide it at Meyer Dental.
At Meyer Dental, we can take care of a wide variety of dental needs. Starting as early as one year old, we see kids to evaluate the health of their first erupting teeth and educate parents as to how to care for those new teeth. As kids grow older and get used to routine care, it may be time to discuss invisible braces. In adulthood, it’s all about maintaining the best health and appearance for your smile.
- Dental Exams & Teeth Cleaning
- Regular dental cleanings and exams are vital to your oral health. Each time you visit Meyer Dental for a checkup, we will provide professional teeth cleaning and dental exam to help your smile stay healthy.
- Metal-Free Fillings
- Do you have silver-mercury fillings? As they need to be replaced, Meyer and Dental uses tooth-colored composite restorations that blend in with your natural tooth color. These fillings are more durable and able to withstand the constant stress and pressure from chewing.
- Same Day Crowns
- Meyer Dental can deliver crowns in one day. Our CEREC same-day dental crowns are the most modern technology available in dental restoration. We have invested in this modern technology that makes use of both computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) and computer-aided design (CAD), to provide high-quality dental restoration work, fast!
- CEREC technology makes it easier for our patients. You no longer have to wait and spread out your dental crown work over several weeks or several appointments. We literally have your new ceramic crown or crowns, done in one day!
- Periodontal Disease
- Periodontal disease (also called gum disease), is an infection that if not treated early can dramatically affect your future dental health options. Swollen and bleeding gums are early signs that your gums are infected with bacteria. In the earliest stage of periodontal disease — gingivitis — only the gums are affected. In more severe forms of the disease, all of the supporting tissues are involved.
- Scaling & Root Planing
- Suffering from gum disease? If gum disease is caught early and hasn’t damaged the structures below the gum line, a professional teeth cleaning should do. While a standard cleaning will address the surface of the tooth, scaling goes much deeper. If the pockets between your gums and teeth are too deep, scaling and root planing may be needed. Scaling and root planing is a non-surgical procedure done to treat periodontal disease. In fact, this procedure – sometimes called a deep cleaning — can restore your teeth to health.
Want to improve your smile and appearance? Make a healthier and more confident first impression? Meyer Dental offers cosmetic dental treatment solutions designed to improve the appearance of your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening
- Want a brighter smile? We offer a variety of in-office and at home teeth whitening solutions that are much stronger and more effective than over-the-counter whitening treatments. Teeth whitening is the most popular of all cosmetic dental procedures.
- Porcelain Veneers
- Want to change your tooth shape, size or color? Porcelain veneers are thin pieces of porcelain used to recreate the natural look of teeth, while also providing strength and resilience similar to natural tooth enamel.
- Invisible Braces
- Don’t like your crooked teeth? The Inman Aligner is the perfect solution for crowding or protrusion of the front teeth. It is really efficient, very safe, and a great value. With the patented Inman Aligner, your front teeth can be gently guided to an ideal position in a matter of weeks. Most cases complete in 6-18 weeks and because it’s removable you can take it out to fit with your lifestyle.
- Dental Bonding
- Have a discolored or chipped tooth? Our dental bonding process uses a tooth-colored resin material and a high-intensity curing light. The procedure gets its name because materials are bonded to the tooth.
- Are you missing multiple teeth? Removable dentures might be a solution to replace missing teeth. Dentures have come a long way since they were referred to as false teeth. There are generally two types of dentures available: complete dentures and partial dentures. Drs. Sarah Meyer and Nyugen will help you determine what type of denture is best for you. Normally, complete dentures are used to replace all teeth and partial dentures are used when you still have some of your natural teeth in place.
- Dental Bridges
- Are you missing one or more teeth? Dental bridges are one of the many restorative options available to replace your missing teeth. It attaches artificial teeth to adjacent natural teeth, called abutment teeth. Bridges are either permanently attached (fixed bridges), or they can be removable. All of our crowns and bridges are made from porcelain and are metal-free. Porcelain is the best material available for dental restorations and closely mimics the behavior of the natural tooth structure.